Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Blog Post Per Day Project

For my first entry for 2013, I am kicking it off with this Blog Post Per Day Project. I have always wanted to do this ever since I can remember. But now that online tasks are not as plenty, I would love to get to it while I can. Thank God for another year! I love how 2013 is unfolding right before our eyes. With a resolution my husband and I agreed upon. Our no gadgets by 9PM has pushed us to spend more time together and connect. I love it! It fills my heart and I love how he chatters away and shares his heart which was impossible to be so usual in the past because we were both glued to our toys even in bed. Back to the homeschooling front, DS is doing better as he progresses to being more efficient in how he works on his goals on a daily basis. It is busy back at home with my father's relatives spending the day in our place to celebrate my aunt's birthday here days before she flies back to Canada. Then later this afternoon, hubby and I will drive to Makati to have our small group with the church's youth and young professional ministers.

No comments:

Post a Comment