Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Message

Yesterday, I woke up feeling sore all over and I don't know why. It felt like I'm coming down with some does or something. Today, I woke up feeling even worse. I only got to attend the morning service at Eastwood. 

It was a great message by Pastor Lance at church. I'm pasting here the notes I typed away on my mobile. 

Testimony: Count the Cost 
Text: Matt.10:37-39 

1. Love the Lord. 1John 1:2 

2. Carry your Cross. Jude 1:20 
*Why would Paul glory in the Cross? 
-he knew the PERSON of the Cross. 
- he knew the POWER of the Cross. 
- he knew the PURPOSE of the Cross. 

3. Sacrifice your life. Matt.10:39 
*What happens when we count the cost and respond to the Cross? a.It shows that we are true disciples. b.It shows a life lived well. Matt.5 c.Well testify that we are children of the King. 2Cor.5:20

No comments:

Post a Comment